Liver fat diet – Regularly following the liver fat diet is one of the best and healthiest ways to treat and eliminate liver fat symptoms such as loss of appetite, right side abdominal pain, swollen belly, and nausea, for example.
The diet for fat in the liver does not aim to cure the disease, but prevent it from getting worse. Thus, in the diet for fat in the liver is recommended:
- Avoid to the maximum the consumption of foods rich in fats, as pizzas, sandwiches, yellow cheeses and condiments;
- Eliminate consumption of any alcoholic beverage;
- Give preference to the consumption of healthy foods, like fruits, vegetables, vegetables, grilled white meats;
- Add only 1 teaspoon of olive oil in the salad, then ready;
- Drink plenty of water between meals;
- Eat high-fiber foods daily;
- Eliminate from the food: yellow cheese, curd cheese, chocolate, buttery biscuit, pastry products in general, sausages and sausages such as sausage, sausage, bacon and mortadella, mayonnaise, butter and margarine.
The best foods for the liver are vegetables and fruits, skim milk, honey, rice, pasta, lean meats, eggs, gelatine and white cheese.
It is important to eat every 3 hours, even if you are not hungry. Not being hungry after 3 hours means that you ate too much in the previous meal and this also needs adjustment.
By following this diet correctly, it is possible to eliminate much of the abdominal fat and the interior of the liver in approximately 2 months. But for best results, it is recommended to do some kind of physical activity regularly.
Diet for Fat in the Liver
An example of a menu for fat in the liver can be:
- Breakfast – 2 toast with white cheese and watermelon juice.
- Lunch – salad of red cabbage, carrot and corn seasoned with drops of lemon and a teaspoon of salt flower, with grilled chicken fillet and rice. A pear for dessert.
- Snack – a gelatin with a banana.
- Dinner – Hake cooked with boiled potatoes and broccoli seasoned with lemon drops and oregano. A slice of melon for dessert.
The drink throughout the day may be 1.5 liters of water or unsweetened Marian thistle tea.
Before doing any diet it is essential to consult a doctor or nutritionist to check if this diet does not harm health.